Loddon Valley customer account information
From July 2021, a new Customer Fee, Water Register Fee and new account due date will be in place for Loddon Valley customers.
Previously, Loddon Valley customers have been given until 16 January each year to pay their accounts in full. These customers will now be aligned with the rest of the Goulburn-Murray Irrigation District (GMID) customers to pay their account by 16 December 2021.
Note that while your Loddon Valley fixed charges account will now be due on 16 December 2021, a Croppers Extension is available to help manage your account.
This extension includes paying in full, paying eight equal instalments, early payment with a discount, payment extensions or setting up a monthly direct debit.
To discuss your Croppers Extension, please phone our Customer Experience Team on 1800 013 357.
The following online services are available through the MyGMW portal, helping customers manage their own accounts:
- Submit a change of address or change of contact details request
- Submit a request for a special meter read
- Pay your account online with a credit card
- View the balance owing on your account
Customers who register for MyGMW can also:
- Access a variety of property information including land parcels and properties
- See details of applications, requests and debtor accounts
- Review payment transaction details
Find out about what concessions may be available at the Department of Human Services website.
Feedback, Compliments and Complaints
Please send us your feedback by:
Please send us your compliment and complaints by: