Manage My Account

MyGMW Pay my Account Payment Assistance About my Account
Change my Address Forms Submit an Application Price List


The following online services are available through the MyGMW portal, helping customers manage their own accounts:

  • Submit a change of address or change of contact details request
  • Submit a request for a special meter read
  • Pay your account online with a credit card
  • View the balance owing on your account

 Customers who register for MyGMW can also:

  • Access a variety of property information including land parcels and properties
  • See details of applications, requests and debtor accounts
  • Review payment transaction details

Find out about what concessions may be available at the Department of Human Services website.

Feedback, Compliments and Complaints

Please send us your feedback by:

Please send us your compliment and complaints by: