What is WaterLINE?
WaterLINE is GMW's online and telephone water ordering system. It allows you to place irrigation orders, communicate with us and monitor your water usage based on the allocation and entitlement you hold.
Through the WaterLINE 24 hour service you can:
- Lodge irrigation orders
- Communicate with our Water Delivery Consultants
- Confirm irrigation start times
- View your Allocation Account (ABA) balance
- Monitor the available capacity at your outlet (online only)
- Input your meter readings to better manage your accounts.
How do I access WaterLINE?
WaterLINE can be accessed by:
WaterLINE web page
For assistance using WaterLINE online contact GMW on 1800 013 357 during office hours 8am to 4.45pm Monday to Friday.
You can also download our WaterLINE online manual for step-by-step instructions.
1300 469 469 (1300 GMW GMW) (local call cost)
During the irrigation season (15 August to 15 May) our Water Delivery Consultants are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information download the Phone ordering fast track guide
How to login
To login to WaterLINE online or by telephone please use the following details:
- WaterLINE User Number
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) - your default PIN is 9999. When you login for the first time, after the welcome message you will be prompted to change your PIN.
Required notice for ordering water
In systems that have not been fully modernised 48 hours notice is required for each water order placed. This enables planning to improve channel supply efficiency and reduces system losses and the number of adjustments required at regulators.
In modernised systems automation of the channel system and planning means that much shorter notice for orders is available. 24 hours is the required notice period for customers on a fully automated system.
Log into WaterLINE to check your availability or contact a GMW Water Delivery Consultant on 1300 469 469.
WaterLINE order book
Our WaterLINE Water Order Books help you monitor your water use. This useful tool provides:
WaterLINE order books are free and are available from your local GMW Customer Service Centre or you can request a copy to be posted by calling 1800 013 357.
- A guide to ordering water online and over the phone
- A ledger to record your water orders and meter readings
- A chart to calculate flow rate through dethridge wheels
- 24 hour clock conversion chart.
If you require additional pages for your book, click on the page image to download and print as many as you require.