In line with the Victorian Government announcement regarding the changes to restrictions in the Greater Shepparton LGA, our Tatura and Shepparton offices will reopen as follows:
- Tatura office: reopen from Monday 20 September 2021 on the following days - Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Shepparton office: reopen from Tuesday 21 September 2021 in line with current servicing arrangements.
By phone, email, fax or post
Free call - 1800 013 357
Standard call - (03) 5826 3500
(03) 5826 3334
PO Box 165
All telephone enquiries are handled by our helpful team in our call centre which is based in Tatura. The call centre records all phone calls for training and development purposes. If you do not wish to have your call recorded please inform the call centre team member.
If you are deaf, or have a speech or hearing impairment, you can contact GMW through the National Relay Service by following these instructions:
- TTY users – phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 013 357
- Speak and Listen users – phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 013 357
- Internet relay users – connect to https://internet-relay.nrscall.gov.au then ask for 1800 013 357
For more information on the National Relay Service go to www.relayservice.gov.au
If English is not your first language and you need to contact us, please call (03) 9280 1993 and your call will be transferred with an interpreter on-line to assist.
Your local Customer Service Centre
GMW’s Customer Service Centres service local communities across our region. You can speak with a local area expert who can assist with your water delivery needs, billing enquires and much more.
2-4 Dillon Street
Cobram VIC 3644
79 McCormick Road
Kyabram VIC 3620
41 High Street
Rochester VIC 3561
21 Wheeler Street
Shepparton VIC 3630
78 Kerang-Koondrook Road
Kerang VIC 3579
24 Barber Street
Pyramid Hill VIC 3575
40 Casey Street
Tatura VIC 3616
GMW’s Tatura customer service centre at 40 Casey Street is open from Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm.
GMWs regional customer service centres are open from 8.30am to 4.30pm on the following days:
- Cobram: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Shepparton: Tuesday, Thursday
- Kyabram: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Rochester: Tuesday, Friday
- Kerang: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Pyramid Hill: Tuesday, Thursday
Visitors to GMW sites will be required to sign in and out – this can be done via a simple QR code process, or by signing a paper register.
Online enquiry form
To submit an email enquiry please complete the form below. The more information you provide, the quicker we can attend to your enquiry.