Nominations open for Upper Ovens Licence Renewal Customer Focus Group
GMW is establishing a Customer Focus Group to assist in the discussions and feedback on Upper Ovens Licence Renewals. The Focus Group will not make decisions on behalf of other customers. Its role will be to discuss and provide feedback on proposals put forward by the GMW project team, prior to taking them to the broader Upper Ovens customer group for feedback.
If you wish to participate please complete the form to register your interest by 9am, Monday 7 September 2020.
On Tuesday 8 September 2020, we will email people who registered, informing them of who else is involved. We will also provide the Agenda for the first (webinar) meeting of the Focus Group to be held at 3pm on Thursday 10 September.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the GMW Contact Centre on 1800 013 357.
Change to the 2020 licence renewal process
In response to this customer feedback in June, we have made some changes to this year’s renewal process:
- For those who have not paid – we have extended the payment due date on this fee by one full year, to 30 June 2021.
- For those who have already paid - In recognition that this has been a difficult year, you may access a full refund of the renewal fee paid to ease any short term financial pressure. The full renewal fee will then become payable by 30 June 2021.
Customer webinar information
The GMW team presented information on the Upper Ovens River Water Supply Protection Area (WSPA) Water Management Plan, the licence renewals process and associated fees.
To watch a video of the presentation from the Monday 22 June 2020 – 5.30pm webinar please click here.
Copies of the information provided during the webinars are linked below:
PowerPoint Presentation - Upper Ovens WSPA Licence Holders Webinar
Fact Sheet - Upper Ovens Water Supply Protection Area Licence Renewals
Fees and charges information
Click here for more information on Upper Ovens WSPA fees and charges.
For information on the Upper Ovens Water Supply Protection Area click here.
If you have any questions about Upper Ovens Water Supply Protection Area licence renewals please contact:
- Stephen Gemmill, Diversions Services East Manager - (03) 5723 3230
- Peter Clydesdale, Manager Diversions - (03) 5826 3467, or
- Fabian McCloy, Manager Customer Experience - (03) 5826 3871