Goulburn-Murray Water invites suppliers of Plant Hire Services to prequalify for our Plant Hire Register. Once prequalified, suppliers are eligible to receive GMW's Invitations to Supply that will be released at certain times for various services.
An example of our Invitation to Supply documentation is available to download.
Applications to register can be made at any time and applies to both Dry Hire (without an operator) and Wet Hire (with an operator).
This arrangement is controlled under a deed, that contains the terms and conditions of hire, registration application forms and Invitation to Supply forms.
An information session was held about the Plant Hire Prequalification Register in July. You can see a copy of the presentation here.
How to register
Instructions: Open each of the schedules and fill out the required fields, then save to your computer. Once you've completed the schedules, you can upload them via the form below by clicking the "Browse" or "Choose File" buttons and selecting each of the files.
- Step 1: Download the Deed, and retain for your records.
- Step 2: Read the Deed to understand the terms and conditions of hire.
- Step 3: Complete the registration forms (Schedule 1 to Schedule 5):
- Step 4: Download and execute the Deed Agreement form by printing the document, signing it and scanning it. Then attach it to the form below.
- Step 5: Upload the schedules, deed agreement and any required attachments to the form below and click Submit.
Registrations will be evaluated by GMW, generally within 10 working days. A confirmation of the evaluation outcome will be provided.
Alternatively, you can mail this information to the Goulburn-Murray Water Corporate Procurement Unit, 40 Casey St, Tatura, VIC 3616.
Submit your details
By submitting your details to GMW, you are agreeing to be evaluated for prequalification for our Plant Hire Services.
The Form is Submitting
Please do not click your browser's refresh button or navigate away from the form until it has finished submitting.