When to use this request:
When your client is selling a property that has services with GMW and the sale includes any of the following, Water Shares, Allocation, Groundwater Licences, Surfacewater Licence, Water-use Entitles, or Delivery Shares.
- This form can only be used if all the titles on the current Water-Use Licence/Registration are being transferred to the same buyers. If this is not the case please contact GMW on 1800 013 357.
- If settlement has already occurred then a Notice of Disposition or Acquisition must be provided.
- You will receive the prefilled “Application to Transfer Water Services with the Sale of Land” which will include the transfer of all services relating to the titles you have listed below, including Groundwater or Surface Water Licences.
- Transfers of all remaining balance of allocation will be the tradable balance at the time of approval of the application.
- If all of the land currently listed on the Groundwater or Surface Water Licence is not being transferred an amendment to the licence will be required.
- Companies must provide an ‘ASIC Company Extract/Statement’ not more than 12 months old.
- Should additional documents or further information be required to consider the information in this form, we will contact you as a follow up exercise
all fields marked with this symbol are mandatory
The Form is Submitting
Please do not click your browser's refresh button or navigate away from the form until it has finished submitting.