In line with the Victorian Government announcement regarding the changes to restrictions in the Greater Shepparton LGA, our Tatura and Shepparton offices will reopen as follows:
- Tatura office: reopen from Monday 20 September 2021 on the following days - Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Shepparton office: reopen from Tuesday 21 September 2021 in line with current servicing arrangements.
At GMW, the safety of our staff, customers and local community are our priority. We continue to monitor Victorian Government advice to ensure we following the current COVIDSafe Settings.
Our employees and contractors are adhering to the current COVIDSafe Settings including physical distancing in the office and on site as well as practicing good hygiene.
For more information on the current Victorian COVIDSafe Settings visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covidsafe-settings
We have implemented a range of measures to keep our staff and customers COVIDSafe including the use of hand sanitiser on arrival, protective screens on the counters and strict physical distancing rules. Customers and staff are required to sign in and out when visiting one of our offices or sites. This can be done via the QR code process or by signing a paper register.
You can continue to connect with us via phone, email, online bookings or visiting an office, (please check specific office details as opening days and times differ).
Book an appointment online: https://www.g-mwater.com.au/about/contact/book-appointment.html
On farm visits: Our staff follow the latest COVIDSafe Settings at all times while conducting on farm visits. Please contact us if you have any questions before we visit.
If you are visiting one of our storages, you must comply with the current COVIDSafe Settings:
Ensure physical distancing
Physical distancing and staying 1.5 metres from people you don’t live will help us all stay safe from coronavirus (COVID-19).
Practice good hygiene
Use hand sanitiser that contains at least 60 per cent alcohol, and clean water for hand washing.
Visiting a storage
- COVID Safe reminder signage – this signage indicates where an area is open or closed.
- Boat operators are asked not to set up their day operations adjacent to boat ramps, enabling an improved launch and retrieve process.
- Take in/take out – rubbish facilities at our storages can vary. To support increased hygiene practices, please ensure that you remove and take with you any rubbish when leaving.
- No foreshore camping – while not a change, visitors are reminded that GMW storages are NO FORESHORE CAMPING areas.
If you arrive at a recreational area and it is full (no parking spaces, or social distancing is not possible), please move to another area.
Storage maps with information about designated recreational areas and facilities are available at our Recreation Guides page.
Events at GMW storages
For more information about holding events at GMW storages and COVIDSafe plans, please see our Events page.