Goulburn-Murray Water (GMW) is Australia’s largest rural water corporation responsible for storing, managing and delivering water across most of northern Victoria. GMW provides more than 39,000 services to about 25,000 customers in its operating region.
Based in Shepparton/Cobram, you’ll join the Infrastructure Delivery Services (IDS) team providing weed management services across the business to maintain the asset portfolio of irrigation and drainage infrastructure.
Working in a team environment, you’ll complete herbicide spraying, slashing and related activities for irrigation network channels, drainage assets, waterways and access tracks.
If you are familiar with contemporary weed management and/or civil maintenance standards and practices, enjoy working in a team environment we’d love to hear from you.
What do you need?
- Agriculture Chemical User Permit
- Construction White Card
- Medium Rigid licence
- Police check
- Proof of covid-19 vaccination status
Other requirements that would be an advantage:
- Heavy Rigid Licence
- Excavator Ticket (with experience)
- Basic computer skills and to be able to effectively use a smart phone and laptop
- Agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our organisation where people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers.
- GMW are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- GMW offer flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
- Great time to make the move to regional Victoria for a different lifestyle, career opportunities and challenge.
For more information view the position description below.
Applications close on 6 July 2022. To apply for this role please complete the GMW application form provided on our careers page and email together with a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.
In accordance with Chief Health Officer Directions, all employees need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and be required to provide evidence of their vaccination status. All candidates that are recommended for appointment will be required to provide evidence they meet the vaccination criteria.
GMW is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. GMW encourages people with diverse backgrounds, experience and perspectives to apply.