G-MW is seeking comments on our draft Tariff Strategy. This is the second stage of our consultation program on our Water Plan proposals.
We are committed to reducing overall costs to ensure our charges are affordable. In our draft Water Plan we have guaranteed a productivity dividend to reduce our costs by $6 million over the next three years.
The Tariff Strategy will determine how we recover our remaining costs.
Draft Tariff Strategy - printable version (5 MB)
The draft Tariff Strategy identifies a set of key principles to guide our thinking to steer a discussion about difficult tariff challenges such as:
- Should bulk water charges be averaged across catchments?
- Should delivery charges be set at a district scale?
- Should we have 100% fixed charges?
- Should service point fees recover their full costs?
- Should customers have greater choice in the services they receive?
- How should we recover costs of managing unregulated systems?
Customer Information Sessions - Presentations on Tariff
We welcome your feedback! Read the draft Tariff Strategy and tell us your thoughts.
Click here to complete the online draft Tariff Strategy feedback form.
Alternatively you can provide feedback by:
- Emailing your Tariff Strategy feedback to: feedbackWP3@g-mwater.com.au
- Contacting our dedicated team on: 1300 462 469 (1300 GO2 GMW)
We look forward to receiving your feedback.
Click here to view a summary of the feedback received at the recent customer information sessions.