Expressions of Interest for Victorian Water or Catchment Boards will open in March 2017 for four weeks.
Board Directors come from all walks of life, including farmers, small business owners, project managers and other professionals.
If you have experience in one or more of the following disciplines, you should consider contributing your skills on a Water Corporation or Catchment Management Authority board:
- Financial and commercial management
- Community engagement
- Land and water management
- Climate change adaptation
- Strategy and business management
- Infrastructure and project management
- Primary production
- Public administration and governance
- Environmenal or natural resources management.
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning is:
- promoting board opportunities to talented candidates from all walks of life;
- increasing diversity on boards, including the number of women and Aboriginal Victorians in the water and catchmnet sector; and
- encouraging and attracting talented candidates to apply in regional Victoria.
For more information, please contact Vesna Kebakoska on 03 9938 6807 or Yvette Baker on 03 9637 8398.
You can also go to the DELWP website.
If you are interested in being contacted when board appointments become available, email your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org