Flood advice

Find the latest flood news and updates here.

During a flood event in Victoria, the Victorian State Emergency Service (SES) is the lead agency for the emergency. Flood warnings for rivers and streams are issued by the SES via the VicEmergency website at www.emergency.vic.gov.au.

The role of Goulburn-Murray Water is to support and work with the SES to minimise the impact on customers and the community affected by flooding.

GMW helps emergency services and the Bureau of Meteorology to prepare flood warnings by providing information about the operation of its storages.

 Emergency contacts

For flood or storm emergency assistance from the SES, phone 132 500.

For emergencies, phone Triple Zero (000)

Frequently asked questions

Download our FAQs about flood management and GMW.